Our Flight Academy   |   Become a Pilot

Which Pilot License do you need?

There are various types of Pilot Licenses. Which one will you need?

Private Pilot License

Your Private Pilot License (PPL) can take you to any corner of the globe. To make it even better, you can even carry your friends & family members as your passengers. 

With your PPL you cannot work as a Pilot, however in some cases it may be efficient to fly yourself to your next business meeting. With your PPL you can fly both smaller & larger aircraft.

Professional Pilot Licenses

If it is your aim to become a Professional Pilot, then you need a Commercial Pilot License (CPL). This CPL allows you to be employed by an airline, and fly on both smaller & larger aircraft.

Once you have gained at least 1500 hours experience you can also obtain your Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) to become a Captain on larger aircraft.